Front Door Wreath | DIY Craft | January Wreath

I always have a hard time figuring out what to put on the front door after Christmas is over and before Spring begins.  So this year I decided to make my own wreath.  We have a red front door and I wanted something that popped against it, but was also appropriate for the grey Cleveland winters. 



I used a simple grapevine wreath, a red berry/green leaf cluster, and some larger green berries that I bought at Michael's.  Using a wire cutter, I snipped them into smaller clusters and hot glue-gunned them around the grapevine.




Total project cost: $13.  Can't beat that!

2 comments:

ppuppy said... [Reply]

Colors look great against the door. So nice to have something other than tired Christmas decorations.

Tara said... [Reply]

I'm not an artsy crafty person, but this wreath looked looks lovely and easy for me to do. I'll try it!