Instructions for Place Cards
What You'll Need:
1. Select font on your computer and an appropriate font size for the card
2. Type names of all dinner party guests and print them using a light grey font color (it will make it easier to trace later)
3. Cut out names and flip paper over. Take a pencil and shade the area behind the names.
5. Flip the names over again so that the name is facing you and pencil shading is facing your work surface
6. Cut out a 3" x 1-5/8" rectangle on heavy card stock
7. Align the printed name on the heavy card stock
8. Using a ballpoint pen, trace the name pushing hard so that the pencil transfers to the place card
9. Remove the computer print-out and using a fine felt tip marker, trace the pencil impression
10. Once name has been traced, erase any remaining pencil marks
So easy and so pretty! It really adds an elegant and personal touch to any dinner party.