Stranded in Cleveland Gets a New Look!

Surprise!!!  Stranded in Cleveland has a new look!  As much as I wanted to like the old design, cartoonish looking dandelions just wasn't me....at all....  This simplier, cleaner design is much more my style. 

One feature that I'd like to point out is the navigation links at the top.  You can easily find my old posts by clicking on the categories: menus, recipes, table decor, etc.

I also added a Poll Feature to the right on what you'd like to see next.  Voting is anonymous, so be sure to cast your vote.

I'm having a little trouble with the tag line: {surviving by entertaining, cooking and more}.  If you can think of anything better, I welcome your ideas!

I would love feedback, both good and bad.  How do you like the design?   What's the ease of navigating through the site?  Is there anything you'd like to see?  Your comments will continue to help me improve Stranded in Cleveland.

2 comments:

Lucas said... [Reply]

Great new design. Keep up the great posts!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

My wife absolutely loves your site and suggests I read it every day. I must say the new porcelain blue motif is very elegant and appears to be fitting for you! stranded too