Mother's Day Brunch | Menu | Brunch Menu Design


I've been very blessed throughout my life to be surrounded by wondeful and amazing women - my mother, grandmother, aunts, neighbor and most recently, mother-in-law.  These women have been influential in helping me become the person I am today and for that, I am eternally grateful.  What better day to celebrate the important women in our lives than Mother's Day?

Here are some ideas for a lovely Mother's Day Brunch.  I picked the recipes below according to what my mom likes (and avoided foods she doesn't!)  Personalize your menu by adding a few of your mom's favorites.

I designed the menu around some Vera Bradley table linens used for the table decor.  I scanned the napkin and silhouetted the flowers to create both the menu and place cards.  If you'd like the menu template, click here.  Click on blue links below to be redirected to recipes.  Click here to see Table Decor.



Mother's Day Brunch




Eggs Florentine with Hollandaise Sauce











Lemon Curd








Petite Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream





Cheese Blintzes with Berry Compote






Spring Greens Salad



Cucumber "Caprese" Salad



Wild Mushroom and Snow Peas Salad




Fruit Salad









Prosciutto and Strawberry Canapés



Smoked Salmon Canapés






Mini Sweet Pepper Canapés



Herbed Breakfast Potatoes



Roasted Ratatouille Tart







Individual Cheesecakes




Peach Bellini





1 comments:

cup cake stand said... [Reply]

very good menu for visitors. I see they can choose many flavours, from Mexican, French, Spain or even Asian, from the menu. Aosl , photos make me hungry.Thanks