Fabulous Friends | Random | Fabulous Friday Finds

The other day I received a package addressed to Mrs. Stranded, literally.  I thought, Who in the world is sending a package to Mrs. Stranded?  Inside the package was a card:


Card Reads:

Dear Mrs. Stranded:
So my personal challenge was
to have a Fabulous Friday Find
that would meet these guidelines
1)  Have a total max cost of $5
2) Be something that Mrs. Stranded could use for an event.
So how'd I do?
From: Posh Puppy



And then I started laughing and couldn't stop.  "Posh Puppy" is a very thoughtful friend who always cracks me up.  Only she would think of my blog at a garage sale and send a package to "Mrs. Stranded."    Let's see how she did at her East Coast garage sale:

Williams-Sonoma Set of 4 glass cookie stamps -
one big heart, several little hearts, shamrocks and a star burst


Embroidered, linen napkins, set of 12


I would say she did very well!!  Thank you, Posh Puppy!!!  You really are one-of-a-kind!!  And the next time you come to visit, I will make sugar cookies using the cookie stamps.

7 comments:

Adrienne said... [Reply]

How sweet! Is Posh Puppy a blogger too?

Mrs. Stranded said... [Reply]

@Adrienne Nope. Just a really funny and thoughtful friend!

Hines-Sight said... [Reply]

That's cute. I put up a new post today thanking you for the award. So sorry that I did not discover it for awhile. Leigh

Tracy Wood said... [Reply]

The napkins! Oh! the great napkins! Lucky you to have such a great friend!

annie said... [Reply]

I think those Williams Sonoma glass stamps used to be mine...just kidding, but I let them go in their original box at a tag sale when we left CT. LOVE those linen embroidered napkins...what a very sweet and thoughtful friend! I love this post in so many ways!

Sarah said... [Reply]

Too funny! A while back, I wrote a post about the 80's -- the glorious 80's -- in which I referenced slap bracelets. A few days later, a mysterious package of, you guessed it, slap bracelets was delivered to me. Like your gift-giver, the bracelets turned out to be from a good friend. Laughs like these are priceless. They make our weeks, don't they??

Mrs. Stranded said... [Reply]

That's so funny about your slap bracelets! The package totally made my week. Every time I think of it, I laugh.