Two Too Cute | Random | Twins

So, by now you know I love being an aunt like nobody's business.  It's to the point that Mr. Stranded is scared that when we have kids of our own, I'm going to be one of those annoying parents who talks about their kids non-stop (I'm sorry if you're one of those people.  No offense meant.)  I really hope I'm not and I don't think I'm going to be, but I can see why he's worried. 

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a back shot picture of the twins (here).  My sister-in-law sent me two pictures she said I could use for the blog if I ever wanted to post more "back shots" of them.  These are just way too cute to not post right away.



Adorable, right?!  Off to some estate sales with my mom.  Hope to have something fabulous to share with you later today!

11 comments:

Miss T said... [Reply]

I have been having problems connecting to your page but the hairy one just fixed it - YAY!
The girls are gorgeous, that last photo looks very 1900's! write soon!
T xx

Hines-Sight said... [Reply]

Really, Really cute kids.

Trust me, when you get your own, they'll drive you so crazy that your only thoughts will be to....escape a little while. You'll be fine.

Adrienne said... [Reply]

Darling twins.

I hope you had a wonderful time with your mom at the sales. Please show us what you found!

Sara Louise said... [Reply]

Yep, the photo of them next to the pool is too cute for words! The little pony tails and polka dots... it's too much! :-)

Mrs. Stranded said... [Reply]

@Miss T Yay! Glad the Hairy One fixed it. I promise to write soon!

Mrs. Stranded said... [Reply]

@Hines-Sight My mom was sitting next to me when I reading this morning's comments and she was laughing out loud by yours and said, "Yup. She must have kids." I'll let Mr. Stranded know!

Mrs. Stranded said... [Reply]

@Adrienne We found some GREAT stuff yesterday! I'll take pictures and post them - probably after my parents leave. But I can't wait to show you!

Mrs. Stranded said... [Reply]

@Sara Louise I love that picture too!

Nicole said... [Reply]

Oh my god, too precious!

spcookiequeen said... [Reply]

Adorable is right, I'm an Auntie to 15 nieces and nephews and it never gets old. Enjoy them, they really are a gift. Hope you are having a great week.
-Gina-

Mrs. Stranded said... [Reply]

@spcookiequeen Thanks! We really do enjoy every second with them. The one to the right, C, has recently taken up wanting to talk to Mr. Stranded on the phone and singing songs to him. It's so adorable!